- Leitch Review
- About the Sector Skills Development Agency (SSDA)
- About the Sector Skills Councils (SSCs)
- SSC Licensing Process
- List of Sector Skills Councils (SSCs)
- Sector Skills Agreements (SSAs)
- Women & Work: Sector Pathways Initiative
- Standards and Qualifications
- Sector Qualifications Reform Programme (SQRP)
Welcome to the Skills for Business network
The Skills for Business network aims to boost the productivity and profitability of the UK. We’re doing this by identifying and tackling skills gaps and shortages on a sector by sector basis. In short, we’re trying to get the right people with the right skills in the right place at the right time.
The Skills for Business network is made up of 25 Sector Skills Councils (SSCs) - each one is an employer-led, independent organisation. The Sector Skills Development Agency (SSDA) underpins the network and is responsible for funding, supporting and monitoring the SSCs.